If you’re reading this post, It means you know some great history about Kim kardashian, so, I will not waste your time talking about who she’s, but let’s get down to business and see how you can look like kim kardashian hairstyles. She’s a mother now, but she still rocks and keeps that fancy look.
In her line of trend, looking glamorous is a ticket to success and many ladies adore her fancy long hairstyles. In this post I have featured some of the best Kim kardashian hairstyles of all time, but I will not be surprised when I see her with the same trends in 2018.
Read also: BEST JESSICA SIMPSON HAIRSTYLES
Cute Kim Kardashian Updo Hairstyles
Sometimes thick hair can be frustrating, it falls over your shoulders and when it gets hot, you might not enjoy the experience. If you want to get some freedom from that long volumized hair, you can wrap it up and create an updo hairstyle just like Kim did in the picture above, however, let’s go through some steps and see how you can have a cute updo hairstyle.
- Damp or wash your hair: This is a basic step that every woman should master; you should shampoo / condition your hair before styling. This will make it very soft and easy to work with. After that, dry it with a thick towel or a blower, to remove excessive water from your hair.
- Grab and pull your hair upwards and create one big bun just like the one kim has in the photo above. You have to use an elastic band to hold your hair together and then use hair pins to hold the bun.
- Spray your hair so that it stays moist and smooth all day long.
PRODUCTS YOU MAY NEED:
- Conair Ultimate Updo Clip – This will hold your updo in one position.
- Magic Hair Bun Sponge – After pulling your hair upwards, you need to hold it using this hair bun sponge.
- Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Hair Spray: – It will keep your hair shimmy and moist, yet at the same time hold it in one position.