A classic bob has proven to be a timeless hairstyle whereby it can even be worn by every woman. There are several modern and fresh ways of styling bob haircuts but this may depend on your personality, age or even hair texture. A short bob can really be a great hairstyle for any lady out there no matter whether it’s chin-skimming or collarbone-grazing.
This style is liked by many ladies out there, since it can worn tousled, textured, curly or even straight and it may vary in length in order to flatter your face shape and features. Try to take a look through these featured inspiring short bob hairstyles so that you can gain new tricks on how to style your bob haircut.
Short bob Hairstyles for Black Women
I love the way this bob haircut was styled and think most women would like to try it out. This is actually an asymmetrical bob hairstyle with a deep side part that contains flirty side swept fringe hence creating a sexy and sweet flip. The style has short wispy layers at the top and these even continue up to the shorter side hence making this hairstyle to feel airy and light while the dark black color adds a lot of fun to this haircut.
Read also: 5 BEST CURLY INVERTED BOB HAIRCUTS FOR BLACK WOMEN
How to style
- Apply some volumizing hair products to hair when its damp and after comb through it gently while taking short strokes.
- Part hair to the sides and then blow dry the entire head of hair in a forward motion. Concentrate at the roots mostly in order to accumulate volume.
- When all the hair is completely dry, brush it gently and smoothly to the sides.
- Grab your medium sized curling iron and then begin styling with the bangs and then curl the hair ends inwards in order to create a swooping flip.
- Use a very light hold spray to mist over your bob haircut. This will help to keep some softness and movement to your hairstyle.
Hair relaxing serum: applying a small amount of this serum will help to hydrate, smooth and to protect hair heat styling equipment.