Having beautiful long hair is a dream for almost every woman and that’s why most women will extend their hair, use sew-in-weaves and even buy expensive vitamins that facilitate for hair growth and all this is done growing long luxurious hair. Some Afro-American ladies are naturally blessed with long beautiful hair and if you are among them, then just know that you are lucky and should take care of your long hair carefully.
Modern, edgy and classic long hairstyles for African American ladies always stand out in a crowd because they bring a whole look together and hairstyles will get you noticed whether you prefer a simple and chic or textured and funky look. However, most women probably already know which hairstyles suit them the most but still you can take a look at some of the stunning hairstyles for long hair that have been featured in this article because they are all breathtaking and also worth imitating.
Black Wavy Hairstyles For Long Hair
Source: This style makes the lady to look glamorous like a goddess. Her hair is curled into huge water-flowing waves with long layers throughout but these break-up as hair approaches her shoulders while forming a beautiful cascading effect with thin chopped hair ends. The hair at the crown is smooth, straight and sleek but as it flows below the head it becomes curvy and thicker in volume.
How to style
- Start with freshly blow-dried hair and then prep the hair strands after applying a thermal protectant.
- Section your hair into 2 parts which include the top and lower section. Wrap the lower section underneath hot rollers.
- As the rollers cool, use a great flat iron to smooth the crown area and to style the side swept bangs away from the face.
- Remove all the rollers from your hair and then gently comb through using your fingers.
- Apply a little shine enhancing spray to the hair ends because this will help to make them flexible and manageable.
Hair-oil treatment: in order to revitalize and rejuvenate the hair locks, a good oil-treatment will be needed and infact it even adds moisture and shine to hair.