Ladies, if you’re searching for a perfect bob hairstyles for round face shape, take a look at some bobs featured in this article, some might look good on you. Hairstyles for round faces can also be difficult to find but the key to a great haircut and style for this face shape is creating an illusion of length instead for roundness and this can be achieved by going for haircuts with angles, creating height at the crown, or playing up with other facial features like the eyes.
Bob Hairstyles for Round Faces
Take a look at this short bob haircut that is short enough but not that long. This hairstyle offers this lady with the best looks though she has a round face because it somehow elongates her face. The sassy hair texture coupled with a long side swept bang that protrudes from the center of her head makes this lady to look prettier. The flipped in hair ends bring out the actual bob style and you can clearly see that this style is simple but will make any woman with a round face to look great.
How to style
- After conditioning and shampooing you hair, towel-dry it until it feels just damp. Create a deep side part on one side of the crown and leave your hair to fall freely.
- Start combing hair down at a forward angle, in other words towards the cheekbone. Please do this gently in order to avoid pulling or damaging you hair.
- To add overall lift to your hairstyle apply a small amount of styling mousse into the palm of your hand, gently rub the palms and then rake the mousse through your hair while concentrating on the area most then to the rest of the hair.
- Gently blow-dry hair while lifting it at the roots and do this until you feel that its almost dry enough to be styled.
- Use a medium round brush to style hair in vertical sections beginning from cheekbones while working up towards the top of your head. As you blow dry, try to focus on lifting hair while brushing away from the face and head because this will provide maximum volume and lift.
- Create the side swept fringe by blow drying the front section straight and away from the face and then brush it slightly to get some bend.
A styling cream: this will help to compliment your hairstyle by smoothing your hair but its best to use a small amount of this product.