You should celebrate who you are, not everyone is supposed to be small and thin, actually having some weight on adds beauty to you. But you should ignore your looks, it is very essential for you to look attractive all the time. So, you need a flattering hairstyle which can pull off that fat round face in an amazing way. On the other hand, if you need a change, you can use a particular hairstyle to make your face look thin; this will also impact on how you look.
You can twist that hairstyle and get a hairstyles for oval face shape, I will not point a particular hairstyle for changing round face to oval, but you have to be creative, twist your bang by sweeping it to the sides, that alone will create a diagonal shape, just do more tests, I’m sure you will come up with something cool. In this post, I have featured some nice looking hairstyles for plus size women, borrow some examples and spice up your looks.
WAVY HAIR: If you have long thick hair, you can try out this wavy hairstyles, it will complement your weight very well. However, it’s not a matter of having wavy thick long hair, you need to give it a special style. Let’s take a simple example from the lady in the photo above, do you see how she swept of some hair across her round face, it kind of narrows down the face, it still looks fat but cute. You do the same thing, choose a side to sweep your hair to and see how the all thing goes.
HOW TO STYLE:-
- Shampoo and Condition your hair: – Thick long hair tends to hold onto dirt and oils, so before styling it, you need to wash it with a good shampoo and leave-in conditioner. If you notice any dandruff you have to use a special dandruff shampoo to clean your scalp and hair in general. Rinse out the shampoo using cold water so that you retain that thick volume of hair and then dry your hair either with a thick towel or a blower.
- Decide on which method to use to make those waves:- You can get waves in so many ways, some are safe and others are risky but faster. For example, if you use a heated tool like a curling / flat iron, you will get waves with in a few hours, however, if you forget to apply a heat protectant before heating up your hair, you will be in trouble. On the other hand, we have some natural safe methods for making waves and these include buns, French braids, scratching, rollers and so much more. So pick one of these methods to make those waves.
- Style your hair:- After getting waves, your hair will look pretty, but it will be the normal. Your main goal is to flatter that round face shape, it’s fat so you have to make it look thin. Sweep some hair across your fore head just like the lady in the photo above. If you do this, that fat round face will look a little bit thinner.
- Spray your hair:- I think this is a basic step every woman should know. Whenever you finish styling your hair, you have to spray it so that it stays smooth and moist. Wavy hair needs a lot of moisture to look attractive, if you don’t do so, it will get frizzy and urgly.
PRODUCTS YOU NEED:
– Shampoo & Conditioner
– Curling Iron
– Heat Protectant Spray / Cream
– Hair Spray for wavy hair
flattering haircuts for overweight women,hairstyles for 2017 for plus size woman,hairstyles for fat girls,стрижка скарлетт йоханссон в фильме плохие девчонки фото