Layered straight hairstyle
‘’THIS IS A COLORED LAYERED LONG STRAIGHT HAIRSTYLE WHICH YOU CAN DO WITHOUT A FLAT IRON. BUT IT REQUIRES YOU TO DYE IT BEFORE STYLING. IF YOU DON’T HAVE THICK HAIR, YOU CAN SET THAT AS A GOAL’’
USE A FAN:
Haircuts for straight hair. ”This method might sound funny to you, but if you master how it works, you can get a perfect straight hairstyle”. Let’s what you should do:
- You will begin with shampooing your hair, use an organic hair shampoo and rinse it out using cold water. Dry your hair using a towel to remove water from your hair.
- Apply straightening serum: Put moderate amounts of serum in your hands and message it through your hair. Make sure each and every part gets covered.
- Part your hair: To get better results, you need to pull most of your hair to the top and clip it, release on section at a time and work on it.
- Turn on the fan and position your head in front of the fun. Set the fan to its highest peak so that it blows through your hair. If you have some light objects in the room, remove them because the fan will blow them away. Release section per section as the fan blows through your hair.
- Brush your hair straight: The strong wind from the fan will straighten those curls / waves. Now you can brush your hair straight and spray it with a good hair spray to give it a smooth texture.