Half updo hairstyles. A prom night is one of the things that will make you find the perfect formal hairstyle is it becomes a major priority. There are many different styles to choose from whereby you can wear your hair down, up or even half updo but you probably need to figure out which style works best for you and your outfit which is a kind of a big task. So, I’m here to help make sure you look perfect for that big night by offering you with some of the best examples half-up hairstyles that will also inspire any lady.
The half updo hairstyles, half-down hairstyles will also let some of your hair fall down but also leave some hair over your head and this actually helps to open up your face so that you can look more approachable and flirty. i have compiled some the best prom hairstyles for choose from and in fact these half-up styles are great for any season. So, what are you waiting for, just go for one of these gorgeous hairdos and you will probably have a night of your life.
Cute half updo hairstyles for prom
This lady features a volumized, textured half up-do with a pretty bump over the crown section which makes this style one of the best prom hairstyles. This style looks so simple and clean whereby it’s always looking trendy and that’s why many elegant ladies like it.
This half updo hairstyles actually makes someone to look serious but cute and outstanding whereby it will even work for you in case you’re in a hurry or when you just like to keep looking simple. The style will work on those with long hair and on any hair texture but you should also consider knowing your face shape before you go for it.
read also: CUTE PIN UP HAIRSTYLES AND HOW TO DO THEM
How to style:
- Gently apply a conditioning shampoo to your long hair using fingertip then rinse out the product with clean, Luke-warm water.
- Blow-dry hair while using a large round brush but it’s recommended to do this step after applying smoothing, heat protection spray or serum over your moist hair.
- Create a simple, short center-part and then start to com hair on the side and after back-comb the rest of the hair at the back crown areas inorder to make it smooth and sleek.
- Take the hair at the front and sides backwards softly and pin it with pins at the back of your head the leave the rest of your hair to drop below the head gently.
- Run you finger-tips through your up-style to create that rough texture then apply a light hold spray to keep your hair looking touchable, soft and shiny.
Hot-set hairspray: this will greatly help to protect hair from any heat as you style it. The product will even hold moisture with your hair while protecting it from humidity.