Most ladies today can’t decide whether to go for a long or short hairstyle thus, this means that a hairstyles for medium length hair would obviously be the best option for them. Hairstyles for medium length hair are just long and short enough to manage and style hence this makes them very versatile and friendly. In this article, I have featured 5 fun medium length hairstyles that will inspire any woman out there who would like to tryout them out.
Latest hairstyles for medium length hair
This is a heavily layered shoulder length hairstyle with some short layers at the front which help to create that simple side swept bang while the hair at the back contains longer layers with feathery hair-tips. The layers create a lot of volume while framing out round face shape while the deep side parting creates a playful effect.
Read also: CHIC MEDIUM SHAG HAIRSTYLES 2017
How to style
- Begin by trimming your hair to desired medium-length then use a chemical-free conditioning shampoo to clean all your hair.
- Use a quality silk-towel to remove excess water from hair after washing it then gently apply a hair-styling creme to hair when it is still wet or moist.
- Mist your hair with a good thermal-protection spray then start to blow-dry different sections of your hair as a pass a big round brush through it.
- Smooth the hair-ends out and the rest of your hair to make it look sleek using a flat-iron.
- Slightly tease the crown and hair at the lower section using your fingers then complete your style with a finishing spray in order to add some texture and shine.
Hair-gloss: this can be in form of an oil or spray and its major importance is to make your hair frizz-free and shiny.