Not every woman has natural bangs, most of them use clip-in bangs, they attach them to their hair and it will look exactly like human hair. Long hairstyles with bangs have become a popular feature on most hairstyles today and this is because bangs can look great on hairstyle be it a wavy, curly or straight hairstyle long and short hairstyles.
The sexiest bangs are the ones that look bold and blunt at the edges but also long, side-swept and short bangs are great. Bangs look great on any hairstyle and face shape though you may have to know a particular bang style that will look great on your face. In conclusion, bangs have become popular today and even some women call them “a fringe”.
Read also: CUTE AND EASY LONG HAIRSTYLES FOR OVAL FACES
Long hairstyles with bang
Kim is a well-known female celebrity who always wants to look good and trendy. She has a long hairstyle with sleek side swept bangs that flatter her long face shape perfectly making her look sexy and mysterious. The bang is visible at the top but as it flows down, it blends in with the rest of her hair but you can see that it has flipped out ends and these help to add style to her beautiful look.
How to style
- Apply a comb styling cream into your moist hair after cleaning and drying it with a towel.
- Begin styling your bang before working on the rest of your hair. get a small proportion of your hair and then comb it gently while directing it forward.
- Put the nozzle attachment onto your blow dryer and start styling the rest of your hair while directing it straight down form the roots.
- To achieve a flipped in look at the ends, you will need to use a curling iron and this will also help to bend the ends of your fringe outwards.
- Tease the styled hair a bit and then spray allover it with aa quality firm holding or workable hairspray.
A quality finishing spray: this should have hair freezing and shining properties if you wish achieve great hold and amazing hair shine.
Long hairstyles with Front bang
You can probably notice that this lady has a long, layered, loose hairstyle that makes her to look simple, free and easy. The hairstyle has quite some volume at the crown area but it becomes finer as flow below her head with a wavy look at the lower parts. The front bang that has been flipped in wards and bluntly cut at the hair ends really adds style to this gorgeous long hairstyle and also the warm colors of the hair add beauty to this lady.
How to style
- Blow out your hair using a round brush but do this after applying your best styling product and this can be a hair mousse or cream. Apply this product to hair when it’s still dump for good results.
- Apply a volumizing spray to hair especially at its roots because this helps to keep it looking thicker and flat.
- Curl the hair using a brush instead of using a curling iron. This can be done by rotating hair around the brush and then leaving it to drop freely. This will really help in the creation of soft and luscious waves.
- Finish by setting the hairstyle using a good quality light to medium hairspray and these are available on the market in different brands.
Hair conditioner: this will be needed because you have to condition hair on weekly while using a small amount of any conditioner of your choice because this helps to make hair soft and luscious hence you achieve a much better look after finishing to style hair.
Long Blonde hairstyles with Side Swept Bang
The celebrity featured in the picture above has long smooth and straight hair with a blonde color and in fact her hair really looks gorgeous. Her long hairstyles is complimented with deeply parted side swept bang that cover half her forehead but leaving both her eyes visible. This long fringe diffuses into the rest of the hair as it flows smoothly below her head hence creating a teasing effect that any man would admire to look at.
How to style
- After drying your hair with a towel when you’re out the shower, try to gently blow dry it until it becomes feels just moist.
- Use a large round brush to straighten it up while blowing it at the same time. Do this gently in order to prevent causing damage to your hair.
- Make your hair more straight by running a flat iron through it while making sure that hair does not bend during the process.
- Complete styling hair by spraying it with a firm holding and shinning hairspray in order to get that shiny effect for the whole day.
Hair straightener or smoothening product: To maintain the smooth hair texture, you will have to purchase a smoothening hair product and this is usually in form of a hair cream or mousse.
Long Straight hairstyles with bang
This beautiful lady has a super long straight hairstyle with a thick hair texture and long front bangs that cover her entire forehead. The bang originates from the crown area and smoothly flows over her forehead whereby its bluntly cut ant the ends and it has round like shape that really frames out her square shaped face. This hairstyle is easy to create and also easy to maintain than curly or twisted hairstyles
How to style
- Apply a little styling cream in your long natural hair when it is still a little damp and then leave it to air dry.
- Blow hair out using your favorite blow dryer while combing it at the same time. this helps to add some texture and volume to your long hairstyle.
- Flat iron your hair on low heat setting. do this incase you want to make hair very smooth and straight but if you feel like it’s not necessary then just skip this step because it’s not always good to expose your hair to heat.
- Mist the hair with a small amount of a hold hairspray and you will be done or ready for any ceremony that comes your way.
Hair treatment cream: this helps to treat hair from any growth damages or even from heat produced by hair-styling tools like curlers and blow dryers.
Long Wavy hairstyles with bang
This woman has a deep brown long hairstyle that is softly curled making her to look very cute. the deeply parted side swept bang cover a wide section of her forehead and it diffuses in her curled hair as it flows. This hairstyle is touchable and makes your hair to look fresh, healthy and with volume compared to straight hairstyles.