Long Bob Haircuts with Bangs
Long Bob Haircuts with Bangs. The Bob hairstyles has been in existence for a long period of time but it is always looking classic, but these days hair stylists are taking it to a whole new level. The best part about long bob hairstyles is that it is so easy to style and you can even wear it anywhere. The long bob hairstyles has continued to be a big trend in hair styling section and in fact it’s not long or short in length but it’s just above the shoulders.
A bob hairstyle should not be too layered because this will take it loses its shape and style. it would also be best if you get a more edgy look and this can achieved by thinning out the hair ends with a razor or pair of scissors. The long bob haircut can work on both straight and wavy hair but it’s impossible to achieve with curly hair.
Long Bob Hairstyles
The long bob haircuts with bangs featured above really looks fun and flirty with flipped in edges.The hair color also makes this style awesome whereby the crown area has a black color while the lower sections have a light brown color and these 2 colors just complement this gorgeous hairstyle. The hair is proportionally parted from the center and left to flow on each side freely while framing the lady’s face very well.
How to style:
- After shampooing and washing your hair thoroughly in the bathroom, apply a good straightening cream allover.
- Blow the hair dry with blow dryer while combing it with a large paddle brush to get rid of any tangles.
- Once your hair has completely dried up, section it into 3 whereby you will have to push hair on each side and to the back and then secure it using hair clips.
- Turn on the flat iron and then set it to the lowest heat setting depending on your hair texture. This greatly helps in protecting hair from any unnecessary heat damage. You can even mist hair with a heat protection spray before you begin using the flat iron.
- Straighten hair starting from the top then flip the iron towards the end in order to bend the hair ends.
- Pour a shine serum into your hands and then scrunch it over your hair and trust me you will end up achieving a simple hairstyle like this one.
Hair pomade: choose on that works well on your hair type and this product will help to keep hair feeling soft and even give it some shine without building up on your hair.