Experience the versatility of medium length hairstyles by enhancing them with curls. Most women have trouble styling curly hair because this type of hair does not do well with every trend, so you have to be very careful when picking a hairstyle, otherwise you might get disappointed.
In this post, I have featured some of the best medium length hairstyles for curly hair. However, while choosing, consider the shape of your face.
Medium Length Hairstyles for Curly Hair
This lady features a classic curly haircut with modern spiral curls on the sides and back. The rich brown color with some blonde and red streaks adds drama and dimension to this curly haircut. The easy side swept fringe on this style has a blonde color which makes it look more visible as it frames out the face the wispy hair ends that contain red streaks help to enhance the style while attracting more attention from the audience. Styling your hair like this is a perfect way to make yourself attractive from day to night.
Read also: MEDIUM HAIRCUTS EVERY WOMAN SHOULD CHECK OUT
How to style
- Finger comb hair together with a blow dryer that has a diffuser attached to immediately after washing your hair.
- Apply a good curl styling creme allover your hair then distribute it gently with your fingertips as you blow dry hair.
- If you notice some stubborn curls within your hairstyle use a curling iron to define them well
- Smooth out the fringe area with a paddle brush and then make it sleek by using a flat iron on low heat.
- To get a nice finished look, apply a light hold hairspray into your curls in order to add some hold and shine to them.
Curl enhancing hairspray: this will provide a smooth and shiny finish while leaving hair feeling silky and soft.